By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- This site is owned by Madhulika Online. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Madhulika Online. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Madhulika and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Madhulika Online disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Madhulika Online does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- For Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handmade items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Madhulika Online, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or
exigencies beyond its control.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Madhulika Online be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Madhulika Online be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Madhulika Online for that specific service/product.
- In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Madhulika Online will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without
notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Madhulika Online to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
THE USER OF Madhulika Online IS PRESUMED TO HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN IS DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED UNCONDITIONALLY ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROCEDURES AND RISKS OF USING THE SERVICES AND CAN NOT AT ANY TIME CLAIM IGNORANCE OF ANY OR ALL OF THEM. ALL RELATIONSHIP OF ANY USER WHERESOEVER SITUATED IS GOVERNED BY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF DHANBAD, INDIA.